Low Calorie Fast Food

Options
Although I am trying my best not to eat fast food; there are times where I just need to run through the drive through real quick because I'm on a time crunch.
Today at Carl's Jr I had a BBQ charbroiled chicken sandwhich. It was pretty good and only 390 calories (which is relatively low for fast food.)
What foods would you suggest if you have to run through the fast food drive through?

Replies

• snaus70
    Options
    My fave now that I have stopped eating meat is Taco Bell's bean burrito, only 370 cal and it fills me up completely! When I ate meat (and before I started here) my "healthy" fast food choice was their Chicken Fresca Burrito at 350 cal.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken sandwich or grilled chicken salad is pretty much the best option anywhere you go. Either that or a small cheeseburger
  • ThatGirlGlow
    ThatGirlGlow Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell, Fresco grilled steak soft taco 180, =) Sodium is high though!
  • lhounslea
    Options
    Subway is pretty good they do low-fat options it's just the carbs you need to keep an eye on
  • Ruthy420
    Ruthy420 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    MY BREAKFAST FAST FOOD OPTION, IS SUBWAY'S WHOLE WHEAT ENGLISH MUFFUN WITH EGG WHITES, ALL OF THEIR VARIETIES ARE EXCELLENT! MY FAVORITE IT THE BREAKFAST BMT, ONLY 230 CALORIES! GOOD BREAKFAST OPTIONS ALL AROUND 200 CALORIES, CAN'T BEAT IT!
  • kellz330
    kellz330 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    If I'm in a crunch ill swing by Jimmy John's or get it delivered.. Turkey Tom with no mayo ~ 340 cals

Also Panera is awesome cause they list all their calories on their menu board so you can do a Pick 2 and find something that fits in your calorie goal
  • eacatterton
    eacatterton Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My fast food options are:

Southwest grilled chicken salad from McDonalds (340 cals with only half of dressing)
    Grilled chicken sandwich with no sauce and a small chili from Wendys (530 cals)
    Chicken and Black Bean Burrito from Barberitos (410 cals)
    Kiddie chicken strips and fries from Zaxbys (390 cals)
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Wendy's Sour Cream & Chive baked potato, no butter - 320 cals and only 50 mg sodium. And it's only $1.
  • barkfitness
    Options
    I love Wendy's small chili and a plain jr. hamburger. It is filling (usually give half the hamburger to my dogs) and I believe less than 400 calories, with crackers. The worst part is the sodium levels in the chili. But if that is your only high sodium item, you should be fine. I don't like onions or peppers and know both are good for you, so this is how I sneak in veggies in my meals. lol Not a lot, but hey, its more than I used to eat, right?
  • oceanchristy
    Options
    I usually get a nugget happy meal with one bbq sauce with a side garden salad instead of fries and a diet pop.
    its 210 cal.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    wendys...sm chili(330) or chicken apple pecan salad ( minus pecans)
    taco bell chicken soft taco fresco ( 170 cals)
    subway, dont add mayo or cheese I get barbque sauce or honey ' mustard
    in and out cheeseburger without sauce ketchup and
    mustard instead (400 CAL)
    EL polo loco chicken salad no dressing ( 280 cals)
  • Christinadg1978
    Christinadg1978 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Del Taco's regular tacos are only 130 calories each. I normally get 2 tacos with no cheese and add pico de gallo salsa which reduces the calorie intake even more. However, I still report the whole 130 calories for each taco. The added bonus is that the tacos are only like 49 cents a taco. Low in calories and in price. (: