Tae BO

Options
I am thinking of getting a few Tae Bo dvd's
Has anyone had any sucess with the dvd's? DO you need a lot of room to workout in?
Please tell me all you can about Tae Bo:blushing:

Replies

• murjes81
    murjes81 Posts: 4
    Options
    I do the fat blasting cardio tae bo workout in my living room, it doesn't require an incredible amount of room. And you can do with or without the resistance bands.
    I really enjoy it.

The one I do is about 40 minutes I use a heart rate monitor and for my weight and height it says I burn about 430 calories. So it is pretty good, and I noticed I gained more muscle mass. Also this one is not one of the beginners one but it was not extremelly hard to get the hang of it.

177975.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of getting a few Tae Bo dvd's
    Has anyone had any sucess with the dvd's? DO you need a lot of room to workout in?
    Please tell me all you can about Tae Bo:blushing:

I have done them and love them!!! I do the Tae Bo cardio every now and then now. You don't really need a lot of room. It is GREAT cardio and really helps you tone up....
    You'll love them!!
    :drinker:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Taebo is great for your core. I have the older 8 min Basic, Cardio and Advanced and Boot Camp with resistance bands. The resistance bands really helped my arms a lot. Not to mention the squat and kicks are great for the legs. I use the 8 min and Basic most of all because I can mix it up with other things.

I've been thinking of getting new one also so if you get it let me know how it works for you.:flowerforyou:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Also...if you get the chance take a kickboxing class so you can work with weighted bags. I do taebo at home about 1 time a week because I have Krav Maga 2 times and kick boxing 2 times as well. :bigsmile:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I have also thought about Jillian Michaels Kick boxing
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Oooh...if possible get them from your library...it's where I get most of mine and I get to keep them for 3 weeks...and by then I'm ready for a new set to keep me going.