Pant size not moving!

Options
I have lost 30lbs so far and still I remain in the same pant size although others are noticing the change. Whats up?
I can visually see my thighs have gotten smaller but my pants remain the same. HUH??

Replies

• wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Me too! I think part of the problem (mine atleast) is I am losing weight the slowest in the mid section. Hips and stomach seem to be the last to go. Just keep with it and it will change. I bet you are at least looking better in those same pants than you did 30lbs ago.
  • courtwhitear
    courtwhitear Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have found that exercise helps me lose weight in my mid section the fastest...especially yoga! I dropped a pants size and barely lost any weight doing The Biggest Loser weight loss yoga at least 3-4x week. Good luck!!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I thought this originally but it turned out my pants were just stuck at the widest part of my abdomen - but they actually HAD slipped down and eventually I lost a little belly and then they were falling off.

You probably HAVE lost a pant size and havent' actually been shopping yet. I basically dropped down 2 pant sizes before I actually went and tried new pants on
  • luvnthenewme
    luvnthenewme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have the exact same problem!! It is so frustrating!!! Of course, I was wearing my pants way too tight, and now they are pretty much too loose.... but still.
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    The one pair of jean capris that I have been wearing are getting big and baggy on me. I can actually pull them down without unbuttoning or unzipping them. I have the exact same pair in the next size down. I can get the smaller ones on and zipped up but they still feel just a tad tight for me to wear them in public. I have lost almost 25lbs and I am thinking 5 more pounds and they should be good.

I really think it depends on where you are losing weight, everyone is so different. Try not to fey down about you are doing really good!!