17 Day Diet

I just ordered this book and have heard great reviews on this diet. Anybody interested in doing this with me, starting March 1?

Replies

• i will most definately try to remember this and try it with u :D
  • I've been doing it for 22 days now (so I'm on cycle 2). It is GREAT. I've never felt so healthy and energetic! ENJOY! :-)
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    can anyone give a basic breakdown of the diet?
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206 Member
    Awesome !!!! I just ordered the book yesterday so it should be here next week so I can prepare. Heard its similar to south beach diet which I have done before. I need full support and motivation on this !!
  • I'm doing south beach now, I could be interested in doing the 17 day diet.... add me as a friend and let's see!
  • Hi ive started this diet but i dont think that milk is mentioned in the book Can anyone who has done this diet before please tell me what they did about milk?
  • CW101
    CW101 Posts: 85 Member
    Hi, I'm on C1D11. It's a way to get fit, not be hungry and increase your energy! As for the milk question, I didn't notice milk in the book per se but they do mention kefir for smoothies. I've been adding kefir into my yogurt for increased probiotics. I know I'm getting a lot of calcium with the yogurt and kefir, etc, but I also supplement it with vitamins / calcium.
  • CW101
    CW101 Posts: 85 Member
    can anyone give a basic breakdown of the diet?

It's 4 cycles - 3 cycles are 17 days and if you hit your goal weight, the 4th cycle is maintenance, otherwise you go back and repeat the other cycles. It's lean meats (chicken, fish, turkey / ground turkey), yogurt - probiotics, vegetables and fruit. Each cycle allows you to add in different foods. I'm still in cycle 1 so no whole wheat (bread, pasta, rice) yet.
  • amyf1973
    amyf1973 Posts: 3 Member
    The book says you can use Low-fat acidophilus milk. (1 cup = 1 serving)