Looking for a support friend

delightedin
delightedin Posts: 49
edited September 18 in Motivation and Support
Hi there, just looking for someone who, like me, is getting married this summer, and or is in her 20s. Would like the support of one particular "buddy", to keep me accountable, and who I can also keep accountable - two way support and encouragement!

:happy:

Replies

• Hi there, just looking for someone who, like me, is getting married this summer, and or is in her 20s. Would like the support of one particular "buddy", to keep me accountable, and who I can also keep accountable - two way support and encouragement!

:happy:
  • hi...well, i'm not getting married this summer, but I'm 27 this year, and I'm looking for some support as well, as I suck at losing weight :) two way support would be great! as I'm so used to either losing weight completely on my own (and failing) or doing it with my dear mother nagging in my ear about it (which is so unmotivating). Anyway, I live in Australia, but am originally from St. Louis. i'd love a weight loss buddy!!!
  • His_Kelly
    His_Kelly Posts: 248
    I would be willing to be your buddy :smile:

I am getting married this December, so it is not quite in the summer... but close enough!
  • I am looking for a support friend too. I don't have any friends in my local area and my boyfriend is a bad influence and can eat anything he wants and not gain a pound! :sad:

So if anyone would like to be my friend please let me know. I need all the support i can get!!
  • lietee
    lietee Posts: 189 Member
    any support friend can add me to thier msn
    liet_ee@hotmail.com
    im 26 married with 2 girls 5 and 1 1/2
    i work full time as a hca or home care atttendant
    i exercize everyday at least 30 minutes
    i try to watch my food i have another 47 lbs to loose
    i have currently los approx 14 lbs
    so i am looking for someone to keep tabs with
    any takers???
  • so i started this thing yesterday where for every hour that I watch tv in a day, i do either 50 situps (or equivalent ab exercise), or 20 push-ups...last night i watched 4 hours of TV (don't know where the time went), so i did 4 different variations of ab exercises...i'm sore...i'm not watching any TV tonight :laugh:
  • lietee
    lietee Posts: 189 Member
    Any one stillloloking for friends can add me to their msn liet_ee@hotmail.com
This discussion has been closed.