stupid food

Options
kelsully
kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
Kraft macaroni and cheese = stupid.....I don't even like it but always find that have a nibble of each kid's plate as I am cleaning up dinner (not a nightly meal for them)...um I have 4 kids so that equals a lot of nibbles...

Spice drops...you know those gummyish candies with a sugary coating that look like a bell and are only found in the homes of one million year old women...yeah...I eat those without even being aware that I am doing it until I come across a grody licorice one...

What are your stupid foods?

Replies

• spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I just tried spice drops today (a present for V-day), and I would happily GIVE THEM ALL TO YOU. :sick: :laugh:

My stupid foods at the moment are gobstoppers. Someone gave me a tube of them for V-day in school, and now they're like my "Take 2 before leaving the house" pills. :laugh:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    haha, just saw your comment about the tablespoon of soy ice cream I ate and about 1/4 of a cone. It turns out that was only about a 25-30 calorie snack...and honestly it was just enough to satisfy a sweet tooth! Sign me up! I have gotten those teeny little kid cones before and only had like a teaspoon of ice cream in it and it is perfect! I too snag a random bite of kid food from plates occasionally!
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    croutons.....I dont even eat them with a salad jsut outta the bag....
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options

OMG! I cannot have croutons in the house. They are like crack.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    :/ now I have a craving for spice drops.
  • gogidget
    gogidget Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Sour Patch Kids:tongue:
  • Cyndi62
    Cyndi62 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Dam# Nutella. Now THAT's crack!!

"oooohh it's so nutritious, spread it on bread for breakfast" Great idea, chocolate, sugar, on white bread....breakfast of champions.

Dangerous stuff though, after the kids have gone to bed, sit on couch with small spoon, eat till nauseated.:sick: Refuse to touch again. Repeat in 6 mos time.:embarassed:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Kraft macaroni and cheese = stupid
    but homemade macaroni and cheese=heaven
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    spaghettios....they smell disgusting when cooking, they dont even taste good...but put some in front of me....
  • Renee0608
    Options
    Reeses Peanut Butter Cups....*kitten*.
  • jamierose86
    Options
    Ice cream. I can seriously sit and eat half of a container without blinking an eye. It's disgusting....
  • sweetness48
    Options
    Marshmallows....so freaking addictive to me.
  • kellyfreestone
    Options
    Pizza. SO cliche' but man...those breadsticks!

-731 calories...I hate that stupid big red number!
  • LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Cake. Before I started MFP, I seriously would buy half birthday cake-type cakes from Giant Eagle and eat them. OMG. cakkkkeee..... Now I only eat it on my immediate family members' birthdays. Speaking of that, my birthday is in a few weeks and I cannot waiiiitttttt for cake!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options

OMG! I cannot have croutons in the house. They are like crack.

Guilty. And now I'm reminded that there are croutons in the kitchen. :sad:
  • tamonique22
    tamonique22 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My stupid food is ritz crackers. It's so hard not to eat them if I have some in the house. So I don't even buy them anymore :-)
  • dport7
    dport7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Reeses Peanut Butter Cups....*kitten*.

Yep, especially the mini's that don't have paper on them, pop three or four at a time, till the bag is gone.
    I don't even bring them in the house.
  • Hanablu2
    Hanablu2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Herr's cheese curls! It's all over. Note: don't ever eat the spicy ones then decide you want a healthy snack afterwards like cottage cheese and grapes. Think erupting volcano in your stomach with no where to go. Fetal position praying for death all night!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    nutella is the crack for sure! I can eat a whole jar in one setting:embarassed:
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    spaghettios....they smell disgusting when cooking, they dont even taste good...but put some in front of me....

I eat them cold lol.
    I would have to say my stupid food is anything sugary or pizza and breadsticks.