stupid food

Options
2»

Replies

• saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Bread rolls. I eat more rolls on holidays than actual food. Not even with butter, I just eat them like I'm storing for winter. Same with tortillas and pita bread. And I know they don't count as food, but flavored mints. I have a pack of Icebreakers bubblegum flavored mints that I have to watch myself with. Don't eat them often (sweeteners turn my stomach) but I can pack 5 of them at a time happily.
  • trdy77
    trdy77 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    oscar mayer cheese dogs....with a kraft slice on top. I can plow through them with a quickness!!
    OH MAN I love those disgusting tubes o meat. when I was a kid I would hide the cheese wrappers in the couch, my brother says he still finds the occasional one (I'm in my mid 30's)
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    oscar mayer cheese dogs....with a kraft slice on top. I can plow through half a bag a day!!
    OH MAN I love those disgusting tubes o meat. when I was a kid I would hide the cheese wrappers in the couch, my brother says he still finds the occasional one (I'm in my mid 30's)

Hahahaha that sounds like my cousin. For like 8 or 9 years when we were growing up all he ate were hot dogs (no bun) and ketchup. He actually smelled of the stuff for a while. I still have no clue how he got to be over 6 feet tall and as muscular as he is!
  • modernmom70
    modernmom70 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Pasta even whole grain. A serving is so little that I have virtually given it up. I love potatoes more and prefer to get my carbs there!
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I sometimes eat my body weight in almonds too...like I am actually a squirrel
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    +1 on nutella. and also PB oreos. Neither of those can come in the house anymore.

"one million year old women" = LOL! :laugh: my godmother **ALWAYS** had those stupid things in a stupid candy dish on the stupid coffee table! Come to think of it, candy dishes should be outlawed. They're everywhere where I work and some days they are hard to resist.
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    And Pirate Booty. Also not allowed in the house anymore. I could eat a bag a day, easy. Ridic. :embarassed:
  • tlombardi
    Options
    I have a weakness for Kraft Mac & Cheese, too, but I loved it as a kid. I guess it's the whole comfort food thing.
  • myuva
    myuva Posts: 67
    Options
    Peanut Butter M&M's.........that's my crack !
  • poponastick302
    poponastick302 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Reeses Peanut Butter Cups....*kitten*.

The root of all evil. Delicious evil, however.
  • RDalton84
    Options
    Peanut Butter M&M's.........that's my crack !

This!! I could sit and eat a BIG bag until I feel like I am going to throw up...then eat some more lol if I get them I have to get the small bag at the convenience store so I have a smaller portion and once they're gone they're gone lol