anyone using body by vi?

Options
Im just starting the meal replacement shakes, id like to hear from someone who is or has used it.. did you see results? How fast?

Replies

• jennifeffer
    jennifeffer Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am. I have been on it for about three weeks. I lost three pounds the first week.

The second week i had to go away for a work thing and i only did the shakes for breakfast and have to admit, did not eat responsibly at dinner. I also couldn't drink my eight glasses of water a day either......so i gained two of the pounds back.

Third week i lost the two pounds back that i gained in week two, plus another pound for a total of three. I have told myself that if i lose three pounds a week on it, i will be happy. I really enjoy it, super good. I mix mine with soy milk and frozen fruit.
  • Anwables
    Options
    Hi! I am. I have been on it for about three weeks. I lost three pounds the first week.

The second week i had to go away for a work thing and i only did the shakes for breakfast and have to admit, did not eat responsibly at dinner. I also couldn't drink my eight glasses of water a day either......so i gained two of the pounds back.

Third week i lost the two pounds back that i gained in week two, plus another pound for a total of three. I have told myself that if i lose three pounds a week on it, i will be happy. I really enjoy it, super good. I mix mine with soy milk and frozen fruit.

What kind of workout do you do?
  • jennifeffer
    jennifeffer Posts: 98 Member
    Options

What kind of workout do you do?

I didnt' work out the first or second week. I had fallen off the workout wagon for a few months....Just started doing Jillian Michaels DVDs again last week. Oh how i've missed it!! They make me feel great. Walking, biking in the warmer weather (Canada.....).

Have you been working out???
  • Anwables
    Options
    Starting the 30 day shred tomorrow lol yikes! Last time i only made it 2 days .. but im determined this time!
  • waylward
    waylward Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I bought the body by vi shakes back in the fall but was not serious about it. I would have a shake for breakfast a few times a week and then continue to eat like normal, so I didn't see any results. I started Turbo Fire 2 weeks ago and have seen results already so I am ready to give the shakes another (honest) try. I am interested in hearing what others have to say as well.
  • VictoriaWaite
    VictoriaWaite Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I replaced two meals each day for over two months with the shakes. While they tasted good, I only lost 4 pounds. Granted, I did not do shakes on the weekends (too difficult) and did not work out. I've been off the shakes for a month and I've lost almost 6 pounds just by watching what I eat, exercising once a week, and counting calories. So, I can say I don't think the shakes worked all that well for me.
  • AmandaK3
    Options
    I only use the shakes, mainly because the protien powder is the best I've tasted. I just do one a day to replace a meal. Sometimes breakfast sometimes dinner, depending on my schedule.

My fav mix is frozen mango and pineapple with plain soy milk and a little bit of coconut milk. Yum. Class PB and banana is awesome too, especially after a work out.
  • lkywyf
    Options
    I have been on an amazing 90 day challenge on the Body by Vi and I have lost 43 pounds since the last week in October of 2011. I HIGHLY recommend the shake for many reasons....the weight loss, the taste, the awesome feeling of just feeling "in great health" and for the convenience. I am currently on the Shape kit and although I am done my 90 day challenge with great results I am continuing until I reach my weight loss goal which isn't too far off now due to the shake =) I drink two shakes a day (breakfast and lunch) snack healthy in between and then I eat a well balanced supper with the family. Of course exercise is key to any healthy life style change so I have joined the YMCA and have been working out in my spare time....the shakes give me the energy to do this! I wish you luck on your Challenge! =)