Starting tomorrow - again - but first time here

Options
Here I go - I started working with a trainer yesterday and go for my second visit tomorrow. I signed up to track my food here - six years ago I was in the best shape of my life! Then post grad school and job change - now at 55 I feel like I'm in the worst shape of my life. Here's to improved health and the work it will take to get there!!

Replies

• mmhfit11
    mmhfit11 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Here I go - I started working with a trainer yesterday and go for my second visit tomorrow. I signed up to track my food here - six years ago I was in the best shape of my life! Then post grad school and job change - now at 55 I feel like I'm in the worst shape of my life. Here's to improved health and the work it will take to get there!!

Oh - I'm the female in the pic!
  • jmart53
    Options
    Welcome Aboard. I think alot of us feel the same as you. Your in the best place you can be for the support and motivation you will need to make your weight lose journey a success. Friend me if you like, can alway use another friend.
  • needtolose50lbs
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me.
  • Spacecas
    Spacecas Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    welcome and wish you the best of luck...you can add me if you would like..
  • Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 45 & work with a trainer 2x/week as well. I recently met my weight loss goal, but am continuing to do the logging & everything else so I can stay where I am. I feel better than I have in years! If you want it, you'll get it! Feel free to friend me if you'd like. :)
  • bbbek
    bbbek Posts: 3
    Options
    Best of luck :) I'm new here but people seem to be getting good results!
  • Alexandrea22
    Alexandrea22 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Support from others going through the same things is crucial and it has been my reason for logging in each and everyday. Let's do this!