30 Day Shred Results (20 days in)

Options
124»

Replies

• AmyWalsh711
    AmyWalsh711 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    GREAT RESULTS!!! I'm on Day 4 of Level 1 and am feeling the burn but was wondering if it actually worked and your pictures are REALLY inspiring!!!!!!!! Congrats on your success!!!

P.S. some people were wondering what 30 day shred is. It's Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, I got it at Walmart for $10.
  • McMurdo1966
    Options
    You look great, there really is a marked difference in the first photos and where you are now. You have inspired me to go out and get the DVD. Awesome job so far, keep up the good work.
  • Astrowife68
    Options
    Woo-Hoo, Looking good.
    I don't feel I am having that much of a change yet. But I'm hoping. Level 2 is killing me. But my husband says he can diffently see and feel the difference in my waist. Will start level 3 on Tuesday. I have not checked out this level yet. I'm hoping I can do it better than I have been in Level 2.
    Thanks for the inspiration. I'm not giving up. (I have already purchased Ripped, I think I'm in for some punishment-- but I think it will be worth it in the long run.)

14171021.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Jfiddler79
    Jfiddler79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome weightloss for 20 days! Congratulations on your determination.
  • tzlantz
    tzlantz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB so far, you can tell you have been working it. keep up the good work
  • hungryandgrumpy
    Options
    Awesome job! Go girl!
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic in just 20 day! Awesome!
  • CeeJourney
    CeeJourney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are doing GREAT!!! Keep up the good work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing change in just 20 days. Very inspiring! Keep it up sweetie, you are doing great! :flowerforyou:
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Fab progress well done!! :smile: I'm not long started level 2.

How often have you been doing the shred?
  • Jmbean84
    Jmbean84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Im starting 30DS mid week next week. Crossing my fingers for fantastic results as well. Keep up the great work!
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Fab progress well done!! :smile: I'm not long started level 2.

How often have you been doing the shred?

Hey! Thanks! I usually do the Shred 6 times a week - I intended to do it every single day, but it worked out being only 6 times a week due to long days at work or life simply getting in way! LOL
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    I am now able to fit back into my favorite jeans which I haven't been able to wear since July 2011. They are still a little tighter than I would like, but I am in them and they do up! Now to eliminate the "muffin top"!!
  • hotmama1174
    hotmama1174 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Is that a six back I see!!! Congratulation on your success so far. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!