You CAN do this

Options
2»

Replies

• kimmyj7167
    Options
    dont let ONE day get you down. tomorrow is a new start : ) you CAN do this. nobody ever said it would be easy but it WILL be worth is : ) keep you head up and your eyes on your goal and you WILL get there. as far as portion control my doctor suggested eating a lean cuisine those are perfect size until you learn and you tummy will be full i promise eat slow. hope this helps. trust me i had to learn it too and i just started 3 days ago. i used to eat so fast that by the time i was done i was wayyyy too full and had ate way more than i should have. to teach myself that im eating lunch right now and setting it down to write this to you and that will help. : )
  • kimmyj7167
    Options
    WE ALL CAN DO THIS!!!
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    2 weeks old but bumping. I'm seeing a lot of posts that could benefit from this.
  • cruiser3004
    cruiser3004 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Well said, and thanks!! I'm here to support you to mate
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    2 weeks old but bumping. I'm seeing a lot of posts that could benefit from this.

Appreciate it! :)

I really do want to see people believe in their own worth. Sometimes hearing it even from a stranger is enough to get them on the right path as far as positive thinking.
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation. I really need to hear this from time to time! Have a wonderful week! God Bless You!:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Gottastop
    Gottastop Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Needed to see this today, thanks
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this! I was struggling today and fought with myself a lot. At one point I thought about throwing in the towel. But I know I can't do that to myself. I'm worth more than that, and I want to make this work.
  • DawnPerks
    DawnPerks Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Like many others who posted before me, I really needed to see this today. I've had a really bad week. Somewhere along the way I've managed to gain 6 pounds after losing 30 pounds. I've been depressed and have found myself standing in front of an open pantry/fridge/freezer contemplating the contents. I haven't cheated - yet - but it's been close a couple of times. Only the thought of my husband's disappointment has stopped me.

I still have a long way to go and it does indeed seem like an impossible task at times. I just keep telling myself : one day at a time.
  • theresa029
    Options
    We can do this! Everything is possible even though you think it wasn't... And for me, I thought I couldn't fight the obesity stage but I did. I believe in myself that I am capable of doing things even its very hard. I've learned how to limit myself in everything. Especially when it comes to food. I used to be so addicted to food that it comes to the point that I can't really control myself. Thanks for this site, MFP. I've learned a lot from this. Learned about keeping your weight off and how to eat right, information about calories and etc. This really helped me a lot. And I know, even we had tough days, we should be proud to ourselves because were fighting for the things that we want the most. Other people can eat whatever they want and they don't gain any weight. Well they are lucky. But, for us who's striving and fighting to lose weight and be healthy, that is what makes us strong! :drinker: