Hi there

Options
I just had a baby and trying to lose all the baby weight I gained. I'm having a difficult time with it though, my nutritionist recommended this site for me. I really like it. the calculators are very effectiive and user friendly. Wish me luck ... :)

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Good luck ... and welcome to MFP. It's awesome:happy:
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    Congrats on your baby and good luck on your goals...you'll see that logging your food makes you accountable and will open your eyes to just how much you're intaking!! When I first started logging my food I couldn't believe how much I was eating :noway:
  • doubleloop23
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck! :flowerforyou: There are some really great people here who will give you the motivation and support you need to reach your goal!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site too and I'm loving it. Best wishes to you.
  • 150lbs2go
    150lbs2go Posts: 104
    Options
    Good luck and welcome! :D