SUBWAY??

Options
Pretty straight forward question..

How many calories would be in the average amount of sweet onion sauce dressing that they use? Is their dressing light or not? I had a subway roast chicken salad today with that sauce. I've added the salad but not the dressing. Does anyone have an estimate or know?

Replies

• MoogieOh
    MoogieOh Posts: 141
    Options
    hmm nevermind! I found it on their website and added it to MFP... sorry :blushing:
  • nixrun
    nixrun Posts: 44
    Options
    subway bread = foam
  • Kayla0364
    Kayla0364 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I work at a Subway, :) The sweet onion sauce is 40 calories of a (six inch worth, about a tablespoon maybe little more) So you probably had 40-80 cal. Depending on how much they put on. Next time have them put it on the side, in a container, that way you can actually tell about how many tablespoons :)
  • MoogieOh
    Options
    I don't eat subway bread!
  • DanielleDavids
    DanielleDavids Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    For future reference, I always use this when I get subway. :)http://www.nutritionix.com/subway/nutrition-calculator
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • MoogieOh
    Options
    I work at a Subway, :) The sweet onion sauce is 40 calories of a (six inch worth, about a tablespoon maybe little more) So you probably had 40-80 cal. Depending on how much they put on. Next time have them put it on the side, in a container, that way you can actually tell about how many tablespoons :)

That's a really good idea thanks :D

I put it in the system as 38 (the website says 37.5 per 6") so that's close enough haha!

I did my salad dressing as x2
  • MoogieOh
    Options
    For future reference, I always use this when I get subway. :)http://www.nutritionix.com/subway/nutrition-calculator

I love you. :laugh:
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I didnt realise they did just salad as well. Thats good as uni has a subway. Stupid gluten intolerance makes it harder when you need to grab a bite while you are out.
  • MoogieOh
    Options
    YOUR UNI HAS A SUBWAY? I am so jealous haha. There salads are soo good and so fresh :) I'll be having them whenever I need to eat out for lunch from now on :)
  • rhiasmith
    Options
    Chicken salad for my lunch today from subway with lite mayo <3
  • MDWilliams1857
    MDWilliams1857 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I love subway, the salads and subs are both great.
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I love subway but I used a subway nutrition.calculator and it said subways.flatbread had more.calories.than a wheat.bread.and that has scared me.away