UK Guy looking for UK friends

Options
Hi guys

Just signed up to mfp after months of writing my calories/workouts in a notepad lol! Have about 20lbs to lose now, and looking for some uk friends on here.

Similair and different goals welcome, also some UK runners would be great. Completed my first HM in 02:01:57 last July :)

Thanks

Replies

• pamelad77
    pamelad77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi, you're well past me in the running stakes, but feel free to add me as a friend. I'm in Northants
  • scottishhighlander
    Options
    Add me if you like, ne scotland
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish. Thames valley here.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Lincoln! I'm nearly at the end of a new runners prog (I can do 28 mins now!) and I love it. Feel free to add me, and good luck :smile:
  • stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hiya luv.

I'm a londoner with my last 20lbs to lose too. I'm not a runner at all but just signed up for race for life so will have to do be able to do 5k by summer lol. eek!!!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Hiya luv.

I'm a londoner with my last 20lbs to lose too. I'm not a runner at all but just signed up for race for life so will have to do be able to do 5k by summer lol. eek!!!

Couch to 5K! I couldn't run more than 60secs 8 weeks ago! It is the best thing ever!
  • AirCircleI
    AirCircleI Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I am in London and am running a 10K at the end of March - would love to do a HM, but not quite there yet!
  • rhiasmith
    Options
    I'm from the UK, Nottingham in particular :) Feel free to add me!
  • superrjo
    superrjo Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    im from scotland, can give me an add if you like :)
  • livi_cowgirl
    livi_cowgirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    From Glasgow. Anyone add me if you like. x
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    Another scot here if you want to add me (that goes for anyone) :bigsmile:
  • poytheboyDave
    Options
    Hi TC,

Please add me to list. I've got another 7-10 lbs to go but will defo be around a while. I'm a Brummie, but don't let that put you off !

Dave
  • MaggiePuccini
    MaggiePuccini Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Have any of you done / planning to do the Great North Run in Newcastle?. I've always thought I'd love to do that one. have done 10k a few times and I KNOW 13 MILES would be a big push on top of that (for me).
  • peekasboo
    Options
    add me if you like.. i have no freinds at all :( .. got 30lbs to lose though
    oh and im a wiganer
  • angiebabes84
    angiebabes84 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    in scotland, anyone feel free to add me :) xx
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    He deactivated?!