New stretch marks

Options
Is it normal for new stretch marks to appear while losing weight? I've got 3 new ones on my belly yet I've lost 2 inches there in just over a month?

Replies

• RockChick1984
    Options
    They called *shrink marks*... just try rub in Aloe vera or vitaman E cream... that should help :)
  • janluke
    janluke Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    look at them as a badge of honour

You worked hard for them and it shows you're making progress.

IIRC the skin takes a little longer to shrink so in most cases the worst of them go away in time
  • scottishhighlander
    Options
    Not so worried really, just found it unusual to be gettin them while loosing weight, its usually the other way around! I've got stretch marks elsewhere from "growing up" (just a big kid now lol) so it's not a big deal to have a few more!

Thanks for the info ppl
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    That happened to me in my teens, I got some going upward on my thighs, like I grew too tall for my skin at one point or something.
    Not so worried really, just found it unusual to be gettin them while loosing weight, its usually the other way around! I've got stretch marks elsewhere from "growing up" (just a big kid now lol) so it's not a big deal to have a few more!

Thanks for the info ppl
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Phew thank god its not just me. I discovered some too and was getting worried!
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    ugh.... something else to watch out for! :ohwell: