Options
I am a 59 year old woman who has been out since my 20's. I am in a long term relationship and would like to lose weight so I can feel good about my looks, have more energy and wow my long-time partner. If anyone out there has hit the point where age is making weight loss harder, I would love to hear how you have coped with it. I wish each of you a wonderful day.

Replies

• rdsxgrl28
    rdsxgrl28 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 50 and yes it is soooo much harder to lose and maintain. I thought after kids left the nest more me time, not sure but I think I have less.

Isyour SO supportive? That really helps. Mine will go to the gym with me and he pays hockey so he wants me to join him. Ithink it might be fun &B different cardio than TM.
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I am 55, and joining this site was one smartest decisions I ever made.The tools and information here has made it easier than I thought it would be. I look forward to logging in. Lots of support here and if you have questions just ask on the boards, people will will answer if they can. Adding some friends is helpful too. They encourage you and it feels good to do the same for them. Logging my food really helped alot, seeing the calories makes you think. Give this a good try. When you start losing lbs, it is amazing how determined you get to change your habits. You have a great day too.
  • mmhfit11
    mmhfit11 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    55 and just starting over again - for the last time!! We can do it - it's never too late!