Marion
  • chunkiedunker
    chunkiedunker Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    live in tiffin and work in norwalk.
  • midwifekelley2350
    midwifekelley2350 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Sidney, Ohio...north of dayton, south of lima. went to college at Wright State in Dayton and work in Bellefontaine, about 30 min from columbus! grew up in mansfield
  • GRTFULDD1
    GRTFULDD1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Findlay
  • jaguar101570
    Options
    Cuyahoga Falls
  • oharabears
    Options
    Wellington...
    Ten points to anyone who knows where THAT is! LOL!
  • Shell8ug
    Shell8ug Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am down between Wilmington and Xenia! Work at Wright State U. PoochPottery: So jealous! I lived in CO my whole life until I was 19! Miss it to this very day.
  • PoochPottery
    Options
    Born and raised Cleveland girl! Even though I don't live there anymore the Browns and Indians are forever in my heart! I live in Denver now and will NEVER be a Broncos fan!!!!!!
  • grmpy1
    grmpy1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Wellington...

Give me my ten points ...We got pulled over in Wellington one night riding through on the Harley...Cop told us our brake lights were too bright, he thought they were stuck on. Give us a break...11PM on a Friday night, 2 people on a Harley, he thought for sure we had been drinking...WRONG! He let us go when we proved him just how wrong he was.
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Lol, I live in Girard, Pa, about 9 miles from the Ohio line!!!! :smile:
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I do. If I am thinking correctly I ate at the Wellington Inn and they had amazing food!
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Lorain, now in Louisville Ky. Nice to meet everyone, feel free to add me the more the merrier!
  • oharabears
    Options
    Wellington...

Give me my ten points ...We got pulled over in Wellington one night riding through on the Harley...Cop told us our brake lights were too bright, he thought they were stuck on. Give us a break...11PM on a Friday night, 2 people on a Harley, he thought for sure we had been drinking...WRONG! He let us go when we proved him just how wrong he was.

This does NOT surprise me at all! Not much happens around here but DUIs and bar fights...I guess that's a good thing, except it means that the cops around here look for silly things to fuss about...LOL!
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Lewis Center Ohio (just north of Columbus in southern Delaware County in the Polaris Mall area).
  • Ifly4free
    Ifly4free Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wellington...

I'm from Amherst. My son plays baseball at the fields in Wellington.
  • lad9669
    Options
    Summit Station Ohio<Pataskala> I can throw a stone to Reynoldsburg and Baseball to Pickerington and columbus.