Satisfying that dessert craving without the crazy calories!

Options
Hey everyone!

I have somewhat of a sweet tooth from time to time but found that I until recently, I have been avoiding desserts altogether out of fear of all the calories. Well, I found a way around this that works for my family and I. Whenever I wanted chocolate before, I was eating the Jello Mousse Temptations - Chocolate Indulgence. However, I realized I don't love the consistency of mousse. So I began freezing them and ended up with 60 calorie ice cream. There are other flavours also, like caramel creme or chocolate mint that I want to try very soon. Just an idea to help those of you with a sweet tooth like me :)

Replies

• jrock317
    Options
    UM best idea ever. I'm putting my dark chocolate ones in the freezer right now. Thanks for sharing! My sweet tooth is my demise! :explode:
  • Alexandrea22
    Alexandrea22 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    No problem! It really does do the trick :)
  • k_deering
    k_deering Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have found that eating the darkest chocolate there is (85%) really satisfies my chocolate tooth and since the sugars are so much lower I don't over eat. I might eat only 2 squares. Its been a blessing because I have such a dessert craving at night!
  • HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I just bought some of those. I'm going to go stick some in the freezer! Thanks!
  • sj915
    sj915 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    they have those yoplait whips too that you can put in the freezer and it becomes frozen yogurt. does the trick too