Well....AN ALMOST success story...

JDHINAZ
JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
edited September 19 in Success Stories
...went shopping today. I ALMOST fit into a pair of non-plus size pants. Ok, technically, I got them on and was able to fasten them, but trust me....NOT acceptable for public viewing! :noway:

But that's not the point, the point is I'M ALMOST IN A NON-PLUS SIZE PANT! I figure another 7-10 pounds and I'm in! HECKYA!

Replies

• CONGRATULATIONS!!!:flowerforyou: That's a big step! Keep up the good work!:drinker:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    You'll be there before you know it and it'll be so worth the effort. Congrats
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    awesome! that is an amazing feeling!!:flowerforyou:
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    ...went shopping today. I ALMOST fit into a pair of non-plus size pants. Ok, technically, I got them on and was able to fasten them, but trust me....NOT acceptable for public viewing! :noway:

But that's not the point, the point is I'M ALMOST IN A NON-PLUS SIZE PANT! I figure another 7-10 pounds and I'm in! HECKYA!

So did you buy the pants? :tongue:
  • BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    That's awesome :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Hip hip hooray

Or rather...

Hip hip go away!

Congratulations and very soon you'll hit another "almost" milestone.
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    so i stopped by nordstrom rack yesterday and i bought a cute pair of size 18 black pants...
    so happy to be out of the 20's. this past january i wore a size 24-26.

oh and i also got a super cute top in a med. hello!!!! my top half is smaller.

i am so excited that my curves are gonna be an hourglass and not the freakin "big ben"
    :blushing: :bigsmile: :blushing: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    YEssssssssssssssss!:drinker:
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    YEA for all of us!
  • carriedkline
    carriedkline Posts: 19 Member
    You go girls!!
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    well done! best feeling EVER! :drinker:
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Great Job!!!! What a wonderful feeling!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!