Hello new MFP friends!

Options
Well here I go. I've been on here for a month now tracking and posting but never really introduced myself.

I started this journey with my husband but while he still eats healthy with me he has started slacking on his working out and his MFP activity. So I feel like I am on here alone.

I have to say, since I got on here I am here more than I am on FB anymore. It is nice to have like minded people to converse with and to offer support.

Anyway. I am here to make a lifestyle change in myself and prove a positive example/role model to my children.

I am looking forward to meeting new people, making new friends, and supporting each other in these changes.

Replies

• kyzclawok
    Options
    I understand, as I started this journey with mum who has since left MFP. I too am looking for MFP friends, for support, idea sharing and accountability.

I'm interested in becoming healthier, losing weight and increasing fitness.

You already sound like you are making a good example for your children by doing this and looking after yourself.
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    hang in there ... lots of people here will be happy to help or motivate if u want ...
  • hdg1822
    hdg1822 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am having the same issue with my husband. I have reminded him multiple times to log in and keep up with MFP and to work to stay motivated and dedicated to his calorie counts. Not working out so well. Thankfully, I have made some MFP friends that are helping me to stay motivated.
  • JLWilson27
    Options
    I understand, as I started this journey with mum who has since left MFP. I too am looking for MFP friends, for support, idea sharing and accountability.

I'm interested in becoming healthier, losing weight and increasing fitness.

You already sound like you are making a good example for your children by doing this and looking after yourself.

I am so frustrated with him for bailing on me, well as far as MFP goes, but I REFUSE to let myself do the same!