51, have more than 50 lbs to lose looking for buds!

Options
I just read that weight loss is actually "contagious"... that those of us with "community" are WAY more successful that those who do not! Sooooo... looking for more MFP buddies! Let's help each other!! :flowerforyou: I try to stay upbeat and positive... not a debbie downer! Message me and let's do the journey together!

Replies

• nymple
    nymple Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 80lbs to lose but am already 15 down :)
  • graciemom828
    Options
    You can add me - I ideally want to lose between 40-50 but am concentrating on only 10-pound increments - it does not seem to huge that way. :smile:
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I just added ya!

It's always nicer to a take journey with a buddy even if it's a weightloss journey!!!!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal.
  • shellieyaco
    shellieyaco Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me :smile:
  • Kath444
    Kath444 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am sending you a friend request
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm 55, started out at 212 in October. I am now down to 162. I would like to lose another 20. You can add me. Us older women have to stick together. LOL
  • ChattyKitten
    ChattyKitten Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Me, my mom and sis are all doing it together! It's way better than going it alone. <3 your cheerful additude! :happy:
  • Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • harner1
    Options
    Add me , I am new to this site. Looking for some motivation . I start over everyday it seems like. I had lost 15 lbs just on my own and counting cal. Then i had neck surgery and it knocked me down. Now i have gained and want to get back to where i was and get my head in it. I was so happy with what i was acomplishing and it was slow but it paid off. I just need to get the motivation back. help, i need some friends.
  • ohnogogo
    ohnogogo Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request :-)

Anyone else looking for a buddy please feel free to add me. I have lost 54lbs so far and am thinking I need to lose another 40-50lbs. Still not quite sure what weight will be best for me. :-)
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I think I have more than 50 to loose. I've used a strange tactic this time. I always get down when I look at the scales due to some stupid preconceived ideas about how I should feel so I'm now measuring myself in Kg. My brain does'n work in Kg so I can loose weight and weight myself without having a jolt of bad feeling every time I look at the scales :-) If anyone wants to add me then please do. I really only want people who are serious about helping. I post on all my friends walls so I would appreciate the same :-) I need the support :-). If you can do this then please add me, it would be good working together.
  • Sharney3154
    Sharney3154 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you all, i am learning how to use this site. Just joined today.