13.5lbs gone another 35 to go :-D

Options
Hey everyone I just wanted to share my mini success with u all - I've lost 13.5lbs and feeling good! I'm getting married in approx 13 weeks and cannot wait I know it's going to be hard to try loose all 35lbs in that time so am aiming for 28lbs which I think is very acheivable. I've always relied on weight watchers which don't get me wrong I lost 5st on before but this new pro points plan is just not working for me so I've trialled Mfp and it's definantly working :-D

Do you think 28lbs is doable in 13 weeks? Xx

Replies

• Sb65513n
    Sb65513n Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    26lbs is more realistic in 13 weeks losing 2 pounds a week.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    With confidence, motivation and the right discipline, it definitely is possible. Just don't do anything drastic to force it to happen. You're on the right track by loosing the 13 lbs already. Keep your nutrition good and vary your workouts (cardio and strength training exercises and intensity) to keep your metabolism high and you'll keep loosing weight. If can loose 20 lbs, 25 lbs or all 35 lbs in the 13 weeks you should be happy! Celebrate your weight loss victory and your wedding at the same time!
  • tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Nice job!! I'm sure you'll be stunning on your special day! (Your dress maker/seamstress is going to HATE you, btw!! :laugh: :laugh: ) Keep it up!!
  • louiseburrows12
    Options
    Thank you I am keeping positive and the will power is strong :-D xxx
  • moopachoo
    moopachoo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! :) Do your best! And good luck :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!