Who do you what your body to like (celebrity,family,etc)

Options

Replies

• lilfurson
    Options
    Would love to have a body like Ryan Reynolds. How many months left in the year? =)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Katee Sackhoff as Starbuck in BSG:

katee-sackhoff-as-starbuck-in-battlestar-gallactica.jpg

She looked amazing in this show!
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    a588b7.jpg

This will probably never happen, but it would be pretty awesome if it did.

I'll settle for looking for a more fit version of myself.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

I had never heard of her before (I never watch TV), but she DOES look amazing! Not super skinny, but very fit!
    Okay, I'm pretty happy with my own body, but if I had to pick a celebrity, I think she might just be it. :)

... also, I think I am going to watch some BSG and see what it's all about.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options

I had never heard of her before (I never watch TV), but she DOES look amazing! Not super skinny, but very fit!
    Okay, I'm pretty happy with my own body, but if I had to pick a celebrity, I think she might just be it. :)

Be prepared. It's addictive! I frakkin' love that show (this will make sense after you watch the first episode). The whole series is on Netflix. It went off the air a few years ago after finishing the story.
  • I'd love to look like sky ferreira. She's so perfect'!
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Sorry if this sounds stupid, but I can't aspire to be like anyone else, because I am pretty sure I will never measure up in my own mind. I just want to look like the best version of me.
  • CoryIda
    Options

Be prepared. It's addictive! I frakkin' love that show (this will make sense after you watch the first episode). The whole series is on Netflix. It went off the air a few years ago after finishing the story.
    I know what I'm doing this evening. :)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options

FYI: the official show title is Battlestar Galactica, but everyone calls it BSG. It's a sci-fi show, best one I've seen in years.
  • ShalisaClam
    Options
    Jennifer Garner. She's my girl-crush ever since Alias.... :blushing:
  • CoryIda
    Options

FYI: the official show title is Battlestar Galactica, but everyone calls it BSG. It's a sci-fi show, best one I've seen in years.
    I know. :)

ETA - she's like 4" shorter than I am, but our builds are fairly similar - her hips and chest are smaller but our waists are the same size - now if I could just fill in that midsection with abs like her's, I'd be set!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I think I'd be pretty satisifed to have a body similar to Kate Upton. She still has curves, looks feminine and soft, but is healthy and fit looking. Either that or maybe Jessica Biel's body...she is pretty fit without looking too muscular.
  • gemini2267
    gemini2267 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Any volley ball player. I admire their physique. long and lean midsection and long and lean arms but not too muscular. I dont know how imma do it because i dont even throw a ball. lol
  • TriforceRaven
    TriforceRaven Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    A bit skinnier than my profile pic :laugh:
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Dwight Howard, Dwyane Wade or Derrick Rose! Any of those 3 would suffice, haha
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Monica belluci for me. She's pretty much the size I long to be. Plus, she's close to my age and an inspiration. :)

monica-bellucci-1.jpg
  • TriforceRaven
    TriforceRaven Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Like this girl, but maybe a little skinnier. Though I guess I could settle for her body if I had to.

http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/508-110.html
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Mary J. Blige
  • monala09
    monala09 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Everyone and im not exaggerating, says I look just like Khloe Kardashian...so i'd love to have her fit body. Just enough curves to make it look amazing!
  • yag1630
    Options
    :laugh: want to look like the body of Manny Pacquiao and Derrick Ramsey.... I'll get there!