i feel great

Options
i started eating right sence thursday and i feel great. I have lost like 2 pounds already, i cant wait to lose more. I dont worry about how much i lose, i just look forward to what im going to do to help lose the weight. Ive been walking at a fast pace, and i work alot, so thats how ive been losing the weight. So dont worry about not losing the weight right away just look for better ways to help lose your weight

Replies

• eileen7316
    eileen7316 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Good for you! It feels great, doesn't it?
  • chelseablakeley
    chelseablakeley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :happy: yes it sure does!!!!!
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    You will notice a big difference in your energy levels as you continue. And keep drinking lots and lots of water.
  • chelseablakeley
    Options
    yea thats what im trying to do
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I added an hour of sleep and that helped me immensely...if you can find the time of course
  • chelseablakeley
    Options
    yea
  • miramichimudder
    Options
    Yes lots of water is the key. I have been using this website and app since the first of the year and wow is all I can say. Energy level is increasing immensely and the weight is coming off. I have 31 lbs off to date and feeling better every day. Having the app on my Blackberry helps keep me in line through the day and keeps me focused.

Glad to see everyone else having success as well and love the support this site gives.

Keep up the effort!
  • chelseablakeley
    Options
    thank you