SPORTLINE Women's DUO 1010 Heart Rate Monitor

Options
So my boyfriend promised me a HRM :smooched: & Ive been checking some out that arent too expensinve. & so far this is the one i like the most..
I like the fact that it comes with a chest strap or i can do without it
I found it for $55 which i think sounds okay
Ummm has anyone tried this one? & if so what did u think of it?

Replies

• dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    For that price tell him to buy you the Polar FT4 from Amazon.. It's only 5 dollars more, and will be way more accurate and reliable then the Sportline.
  • MireyaDNL
    MireyaDNL Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    For that price tell him to buy you the Polar FT4 from Amazon.. It's only 5 dollars more, and will be way more accurate and reliable then the Sportline.

Does it have a chest strap?
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options

Does it have a chest strap?

All Polars do... Which is what makes them more accurate then ones without.
  • MireyaDNL
    MireyaDNL Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks... I'll definitely check it out :wink:
  • northwjj
    northwjj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yep, definitely go with the polar one. I have the polar Ft4 and love it. I had a sportline and while I liked that one too, I felt I wasn't burning enough calories and thought maybe it has seen the end of it's days, so I bought the polar ft4 from amazon. As it turned out the sportline said I burned less calories than the FT4. I have heard such good reviews about the polar one I decided woohoo for me and take the extra calorie burn. Might have been the reason why too I wasn't losing weight, I was eating my exercise calories back but not enough.