belly fat

Options
hello everyone! I've been on a serious workout regimen for about 3 wks and have lost about 8 lbs but am having a hard time losing the belly fat:( i count calories and attend body step at least 4 times a wk. I recently bought a hrm......any suggestions?

Replies

• lovinmysoldier
    lovinmysoldier Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I really hope some highly educated person can prove me wrong but I'm almost positive you can not spot lose fat faster in a specific region than any other. It's genetically predispositioned where you gain and store your fat.
  • Mershon88
    Mershon88 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've been told as well that you cannot spot lose fat. =/ Healthy diet and exercise and it will go away.... even if it is the last thing to slim down.. it will get there! Keep yer hopes up and keep at it! :)
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Belly is typical the last to go. We tend to lose fat from top down and bottom up. Just keep at it. It will go eventually.
  • lindabilly
    Options
    I started Zumba 3 times a week and have been seeing results fast in my stomach area! plus Zumba is really fun!
  • rizzle4shizzle
    Options
    Thanks everyone....i guess i will keep at it:-)
  • newlife888
    newlife888 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have found belly fat really hard to lose. It seems like it's the last to go. I have noticed that bob harper inside out cardio video helped me slim quicker than I thought possible. The results on the scale slow down or stop, however, because of muscle buildup, which can be frustrating.
  • EatClenTrenHard
    EatClenTrenHard Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Depending on your genetics ofcourse.

Lower abdominal fat is hard to lose and it requires CARBOHYDRATE CYCLING. yes. Very advanced techniques to fool your body.

You should go to bodybuilding website for that information.