critique

Options
I am asking if a few people can take a look at my food diary and give me some pointers. My scale has not moved in 2 weeks. Although I am happy I have not gained anything - it would be nice to see the scale numbers going lower. I believe I have it set private so if you want to take the time to send me a friend request the next time I sign on I will accept the request. I'm not sure if I need to eat more or less. I don't eat all my burned calories back. I know that is a big debate on here. Perhaps I should for a few weeks to see how that works. TIA

Replies

• gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to look at your diary.
  • rednblack84
    Options
    I'll take a look for you. I recently went through this. Sometimes it's just a plateau that you have to power through.
  • fit4justme
    fit4justme Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I accepted the requests. 8 -)
  • japruzze
    japruzze Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Took a look at your diary. You calorie. Punt is all over the place. High one day and low the next. I see you eat your exercise calories (at least some). I am always skeptical of any burn over 600 cal an hour. Not sure how you are measuring but that seems excessive. Looking at your food diary, there is a lot of sodium. That will slow weight loss and could stop it. You also eat a lot of carbs. To shake things up, I'd lower sodium and carbs, up protien and level out intake. Try to net 1200 -1500 calories a day. 1200 on no exercise day, 1500 on exercise days. Good luck! I'llbe watching!
  • fit4justme
    fit4justme Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I will take a look at my diary and see where all of the sodium is coming from. 8 -)