P90X

Options
Is anyone else out there doing P90X? Looking for some people to communicate and keep on track with.

Replies

• JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I am on day 61. So I'm well on my way... Loving the results so far!
  • Stacie970
    Options
    I just started...on day 2. AND EXTREMELY SORE! But Loving how I feel! and can't wait to see the resuts!
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    How do we log that, I didn't see that in the exercise database, but I have the set (from my daughter) and would love to do it!
  • Stacie970
    Options
    I just tried to find each exercise...then mulitply the time spent doing it....Bu tI wish they'd update the database so we could track it "right". :-)
  • t_is_for_training
    Options
    i'm in day 55
  • oOoTinkeroOo
    Options
    I completed 3 rounds of P90X last year.. fell off the wagon for a bit, and now I'm just starting P90X2! I absolutely love it!
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I am in round 2, entering phase 3 tomorrow. Feel free to add me. I had amazing results 30 lbs down and 23.5 inches (you can check out my profile pics and see my before and after pics).

You can create your own exercise with MFP. Go to exercise, then my exercise and select the create exercise option. Then add whatever workout you did and calories burnt. I use a HRM to track and I have all workouts logged in my exercises. It's that easy!

Good luck on your journey!
    J
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I just started week 2, but I'm kind of loose with the schedule and don't do it everyday. When I do it, I really love it. Maybe if I had friends doing it, I'd be more dedicated? I just bought a new heart rate monitor (a Polar) - I'm really curious how many calories I'm really burning. Up until now, I've been estimating using "Circuit training" in the database.
  • HollyMinear
    Options
    I'm doing P90X2 and am in Phase 3. Loving it and the results. Would love more P90X friends, too! :)
  • hhamada
    Options
    I have done 3 rounds of P90X, 2 rounds of P90X Plus, and 1 round of Insanity. I'm currently on Phase 2 (Strength) of P90X2. On the 3rd round of P90X, I followed the nutrition plan and got really great results.
  • Starhailey
    Starhailey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm on day 34 of P90X, and LOVING it! Bought my Polar heart rate monitor last week...still waiting for it to arrive in the mail so I can know how many calories I'm actually burning during the workouts.

I know a HUGE motivational tool for me during this new journey has been using teambeachbody.com. Check it out. You can set up a free account and use the message boards to chat with people who are in the same boat as you. You also are assigned a free coach to help keep you motivated and to answer any questions you may have; if you don't already have one, I'd be happy to be your coach. My user name is starhailey on teambeachbody.com as well.

KPP, all! :)
  • Shawn010212
    Options
    I'm glad to hear about all the results. Is everyone following the diet plan or something different?
  • t_is_for_training
    Options
    what if i don't have a HRM, how can i track my calories burned? any idea?
  • crystified21
    crystified21 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just finished Week 1 today. I was doing the lean, but I felt that it wasn't what I was looking for. I am running 3-4 times a week already, so I decided to switch to Classic. I have started the program before, but was very loose on it and never made it past week 3. I think I would have stuck it out, if I had knew about this site earlier. As far as diet, I don't do the one they provide. I am such a picky eater so it makes it hard. Picky when it comes to meat that is. I don't eat red meat, pork, or fish. I don't eat poultry on the bone and I have a hard time eating chicken (if I do it's a rare occurance) I do eat Turkey...boneless of course.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I've completed 2 rounds of p90x and currently on phase 1 of p90x2. Feel free to friend me:)
  • Shawn010212
    Options
    If you don't have a heart rate monitor, I would suggest looking into a bodybugg. they are awesome. except after the initial subscription you have to pay monthly.
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I just do the ab ripper x a few times a week...
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of week 5.

Don't follow the diet because I'm not looking to bulk up. Currently I am my own motivation, so always looking for more people to chat with!
  • Tshuggah42
    Options
    I'm doing P135X. Also the same as P90X only I don't do it every day and it take longer for results...
  • Shawn010212
    Options
    Just did half of the yoga X, good times, lots of sweat.