Jillian Body Revolution

Options
So I basically idolize Jillian and I want to order her 90 day body Revolution, Ive saved up enough money (which is hard to do in highschool) and I wanted to ask if anyone out there has started/finished this program? What did you think of it and what were your results? Thankyou:)

Replies

• HotChrissy
    HotChrissy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The program is pretty new so at this time most people are in an early stage or are about to start. I received my package on Friday and I'm excited to start on Monday. On the body revolution website, Jillian has success stories of the people she tested the program on. I have seen a few of them interact with her on Facebook and Twitter. If you search a little on the Jillian Body Revolution facebook page, you can find one of the girls who completed the program and she created a fan page. I saw the same of Jillian's twitter page. Hope this helps.
  • Inforthewin
    Inforthewin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oh alright thanks I forgot to take into account how new it was
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd week and love it :) you wont be disappointed!!
  • MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine but have not recieved it yet because it is on such back order. I know it will be amazing. I have a lot of Jillians DVDs and have not been disapointed with any of them.
  • sm0113
    sm0113 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat.
    I saw it on TV and i went to the website and saw the success stories. I have no doubt that it truly works, as I have found that all of her other DVDs do. I LOVE Jillian. I think I'm going to suspend my gym membership for the 3 months while I'm doing the body revolution. The program costs about the same as 3 months at the gym, so it works out good for me. I haven't ordered it yet, but I will be within the next few days hopefully! Perfect amount of time before summer starts!
    Good luck to you all!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    definitely interested in this! :) My fave is No More Trouble Zones right now
  • MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 of the program and I love it. I can feel a change in my arms and stomach already. Jillian is an amazing fitness motivator. Good luck to everyone else also
    +