My ZUMBA NSV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
So i have been going to zumba at least 3 days a week (sometimes 4 or 5) for a half an hour or an hour per session.

Sometimes there is about 25-30 people, and sometimes even more!

Today, i was KICKING *kitten*!

The instructor noticed me more than 3 times, and it was like she was challenging me to pump it!

i was talking to the girl i went to the class with, and she was like "She LOVES YOU."

I mean, i'm NOT epic, but i actually was able to finally start keeping up, and trying soooo hard, dripping sweat, no breaks, and totally pumped.

There were a lot of older ladies there today, and the girl next to me was kicking just as much booooty,

but i was so stoked that i had finally been noticed! AND I CAN KEEP UP.
The first few times i did zumba and bodyjam i truly thought i was going to die looking like an idiot.

Today.... i could relive today everyday for the rest of my life, and be stoked. <3

Replies

• Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    That's great! I like Zumba a lot, but sometimes feel like a tool when I am learning the moves. LOL! Great NSV for you!
  • pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Congrats....what a great feeling! You should be proud after working so hard!
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm going to zumba twice a week and totally know how you feel! I haven't gotten all of the moves down yet, but doing way better than the first few times I went :)
  • neclar
    neclar Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    great nsv for you. i totally agree. i've been doing zumba for 2 yrs now and whenever we do a new song i feel like a total dork. LOL
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome!
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Your post made me smile. Its easy to see your really stoked. Thats great and congrats!!
  • Weezieishness
    Weezieishness Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yeah I love Zumba, I always felt like that when I went to Zumba classes at the gym, like the instructors kept looking at me personally even though there were like 50 of us in the class. The instructors were so nice. Sadly now because my work roster is so crazy it's hard to get to the gym, so I do all my Zumba on the Playstation at home. Still, it's fun and it's a good workout.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    OMG - I LOVE Zumba and know exactly how you feel. Congratulations. I've moved from the very back row to row 3 now, and come out dripping sweat. We have over 100 each night but I've learned the moves and can kick butt. It's so much fun it doesn't feel like exercise!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Awesome :) LOVE to see when students are pushing themselves! You make us instructors proud to be instructors :):):)

12854723.png
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    that's so awesome- I hate feeling uncoordinated when I'm new in the dance classes lol. great job!
  • MorissaW
    MorissaW Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!!!

I started zumba about this time last year. At one point I was going 4-6 days a week. My husbands work schedule messed with that but I hope to get back to it this week :)
    I am sure I am going to look like an idiot up there since it has been a good 3 months since I have been to class. They prob have all new routines.
  • ksimmn
    ksimmn Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    What does nsv stand for?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!