Hi everyone!

ashleyweberr
ashleyweberr Posts: 5
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
So, I am new to this, obviously. Haha :laugh: Anyway, I have a A LOT of weight I want to lose. I am scared I will not be able to do it. I have a small bone structure but am not small. I was up until I stopped playing sports. Oh and I had my beautiful little girl in january of this year. I would love to meet people close to me in distance, or weight, or age, or even someone that has a kid around my daughters age. I just want to be understood. Anyyyywho, thanks for listening! :blushing:

Replies

• I guess I should give more info considering people wont know if they live close, etc.

I live in cali :tongue:
    My daughter is almost 6 months old.
    I weigh 235 unfortunatly :sad:
    And I am 22
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • ktndj82104
    ktndj82104 Posts: 85
    Hello we got a few things in common. I am 23 and have a six month old son I also have a 2 year old son. I don't have as much weight to lose but I am still up there. I gained most my weight once I started birth control and then more having kids. I want to get at least to 140 before i have my last. Hopefully then it will be easier to lose after that baby. If you want we can be friends just add me.

Katie
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    I guess I should give more info considering people wont know if they live close, etc.

And I am 22

Hi there! I live in Cali too (bay area).
    My daughter is already a year old.
    I weighed 252.8lbs June 08 and now I'm down to 183lbs.
    I am 22 years old (23 on July 5th!)

I've lost 68lbs! I know you can too! Good luck!:bigsmile:
  • Hi to everyone. I just started MFP an really excited! I have been working on watching my calories manually for both my husband and myself since April. When I found this site, I was in HOG HEAVEN...all computerized and no guessing espeically if eating out. LOVE IT! Plus, I can log excerise too with special notes. I can see what I have burned as far as working out and calories consumed for the day and progress. I started my husband on it too. I am approaching the last 5-8 pounds...the hardest. I am having a hard time staying focused...want ice cream! Anyway, this is a huge help and has gotten me re-focused. I also think it will be easy for my hunny to use while I am gone. If he can actually see numbers, I think he will keep with it instead of sneaking the pizza.

PS: Ashley, your daughter is cute.

Everyone GOOD LUCK!!

Cheers:drinker: :drinker:
  • 150lbs2go
    150lbs2go Posts: 104
    Welcome! :happy:
  • Thank you!! :smile:
  • Hi there! I live in Cali too (bay area).
    My daughter is already a year old.
    I weighed 252.8lbs June 08 and now I'm down to 183lbs.
    I am 22 years old (23 on July 5th!)

I've lost 68lbs! I know you can too! Good luck!:bigsmile:

I live in the bay area too!! :bigsmile:
  • WillyG
    WillyG Posts: 80
    I guess I should give more info considering people wont know if they live close, etc.

And I am 22

I weighed 235 this past Sunday and just started. This is a great site. I am in Canada.
This discussion has been closed.