Chick-Fil-A Tortilla Soup

Options
I have a new addiction. Only 230 calories for a medium bowl of tortilla soup. I could eat this everyday. So damn good! Anyone else try this new soup yet?

Replies

• CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I love Chick-Fil-A but haven't tried the soup, might have to try it next time I go!
  • David1178
    Options
    I know I shouldn't be eating fast food anyways, but if I am, I would rather eat Chick-Fil-A than all the other junk out there.
  • ericalynn82279
    ericalynn82279 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried it but will have to now! I LOVE their grilled chicken sandwich!
  • epcorne
    epcorne Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Tortilla Soup is AMAZING :)
  • OneSchrutebuck
    Options
    It is sooooooooo good! <3 chick fil a
  • sukatx
    sukatx Posts: 103
    Options
    I know I shouldn't be eating fast food anyways, but if I am, I would rather eat Chick-Fil-A than all the other junk out there.

I'm with ya' on that one. A chicken sandwich and a side salad makes you feel like you're being really naughty because it's fried, but it's really not all that bad.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I saw the ad for this the other day and it looked so yummy! Do you know if it is made with all white meat?
  • Ddmck1
    Ddmck1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I love Chick Fil A and tortilla soup! I didn't even know this was an option on the menu. Thanks for the tip!!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I will have to try the soup. I am always having the sandwich or nuggets which are so much better than any other place!
  • allynady
    allynady Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I :love: their tortilla soup, I also could eat it every day. I hope they keep it on the menu.