A Small NSV today

Options
fixed tomato soup for supper tonight and correctly guessed the number of saltine crackers in a serving with out having to look at the box.

i call this a victory and a positive sign because previously ive just had no concept of what is in and how much i eat. and now it feels like i am getting better at guessing what the proper portions of what foods is.

Replies

• DLJ_77
    DLJ_77 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats! It truly is AMAZING to realize what an actual serving size is versus what we are used to!!!
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I think this is fantastic. I find it amazing that as adults (and some of us adults for DECADES), we are just learning about food now, how to eat, how much to eat, why, etc. This is a very good NSV to point out as i think we take this one for granted and accepting that we have a lot to learn about food is a really important early step!

Well done, and good job to point it out to the rest of us!
  • crewellademel
    crewellademel Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Awesome...that was a real eye opener for me at the beginning too! What?! THAT's one serving? Made me realize all that I was consuming. :flowerforyou:
  • Ddmck1
    Ddmck1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Isn't that an awesome feeling?! I feel that way when I measure out just the right amount of shredded cheese (but I still weigh it anyways cuz I doubt myself:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!