Day 3 30 Day Shred.....tell me it gets better!

Options
I completed day 3 today, wow, have I been sore! Today I did not have as much energy to put into it and burned 20 less calories. Has anyone done all 30 days consecutively? I dont know if I can make it!

Replies

• fitnessgal1318
    Options
    It definitely gets easier and there is always a 30DS support group going on. Not everyone does the 30 days straight through, some people have tried working out 2 or 3 days then taking a rest day or alternating each day with a day of cardio. You can do what's best for you and ultimately what will get you to the end. I know its hard but try to focus on one day at a time, thinking about level 3 when you are on level 1 can be overwhelming! You can do it.....good luck!!!
  • Butterflyglass
    Butterflyglass Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Day 3 was rough, just not enough energy and I was really sore, today was day 4 though and it was great:)
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    it gets better. BUT many people dont allow their body a day to rest from all the stress you are putting on it (not recommended by jillian in fact in a podcast she said you NEED to give your body rest days, its not designed to be 30 days straight)
    anywho it will get better! :-) take some before pics and measurements if you havent yet-good luck!
  • gettinerdone_
    gettinerdone_ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm also on day 3! I'm actually pretty excited about it and i really hope i see results soon:) (im impatient hehe)
  • Pooterly
    Pooterly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    lol I did this a long time ago. I only made it to Level 1 Day 10. I might pick it up again though.
  • pitbullmom87
    Options
    you have to make sure you are getting your rest, i was having major knee problems!! so now i alternate days. dont push it if you dont think you can handle it. i am on level 2 day 8, so ready to move on to level 3, but i also just started tae bo as well. good luck :)