Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Day 3 30 Day Shred.....tell me it gets better!

I completed day 3 today, wow, have I been sore! Today I did not have as much energy to put into it and burned 20 less calories. Has anyone done all 30 days consecutively? I dont know if I can make it!

Replies

• It definitely gets easier and there is always a 30DS support group going on. Not everyone does the 30 days straight through, some people have tried working out 2 or 3 days then taking a rest day or alternating each day with a day of cardio. You can do what's best for you and ultimately what will get you to the end. I know its hard but try to focus on one day at a time, thinking about level 3 when you are on level 1 can be overwhelming! You can do it.....good luck!!!
  • Butterflyglass
    Butterflyglass Posts: 5 Member
    Thanks, Day 3 was rough, just not enough energy and I was really sore, today was day 4 though and it was great:)
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    it gets better. BUT many people dont allow their body a day to rest from all the stress you are putting on it (not recommended by jillian in fact in a podcast she said you NEED to give your body rest days, its not designed to be 30 days straight)
    anywho it will get better! :-) take some before pics and measurements if you havent yet-good luck!
  • gettinerdone_
    gettinerdone_ Posts: 47 Member
    I'm also on day 3! I'm actually pretty excited about it and i really hope i see results soon:) (im impatient hehe)
  • Pooterly
    Pooterly Posts: 61 Member
    lol I did this a long time ago. I only made it to Level 1 Day 10. I might pick it up again though.
  • you have to make sure you are getting your rest, i was having major knee problems!! so now i alternate days. dont push it if you dont think you can handle it. i am on level 2 day 8, so ready to move on to level 3, but i also just started tae bo as well. good luck :)