30 Day Shred Plus What Else???

Options
Just wondering what other, if any, exercises people are doing in addition to the 30-Day Shred? Thanks.:smile:

Replies

• MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    i just did an hour of cardio usually walking at a fast pace along with 30DS
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I am doing ripped in 30, which had me pretty tired, but I try to do 200 crunches a day plus some days I do Zumba. It depends on how tired I am afterwards.
  • alliesun53
    alliesun53 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    30DS and C25K...I also swim. I don't do the 30DS every day...I've been doing it for a month and I'm just half way though the 2nd level. C25K is 3 times a week...and I swim when I can (I work in aquatics so I find that have time to do so often...) *shrugs*. I guess you have to do what works for you, and with my schedule that works for me.
  • adweber98
    adweber98 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I do the 30 day shred everyday, boot camp at our local gym 3 days a week, the treadmill 2-3 a day/everyday (30 min at a time). It is a lot of time and work, but it makes me feel GREAT! Good luck!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i do 30ds daily and then 5 days a week i also try to get in 30 min on the treadmill or elliptical
  • nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I just started the shred, but I plan on also running 3-4 times a week as well for some extra cardio.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I currently am doing Ripped in 30 because I finished 30DS, but I try to pair it as often as I can with Extreme Shed and Shred. Doing the two together I burn around 700 calories. I just bought Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones last night, so I might start pairing those instead with Ripped.

ETA: While it is February and I live in Minnesota, we have had a freakishly warm, snowless winter.... so I do cram in the occasional distance bike ride in (around 20 miles) when weather and time permit.)
  • isk8nbessy
    isk8nbessy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just started the shred last night and plan to do it every day. I also do two spinning classes a week, one yoga class, and I also walk for an hour 4-5 days a week. My plan is to do the shred in the mornings before work then the cardio and some heavy lifting as well after work. Fridays and Sundays are my rest days so I will only be doing the shred on those days.
  • sarajo16
    sarajo16 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I try to do the 30SH 3 times a weeks, Pilates tues & Wed, 6 pack 6 weeks 1 a week. I also try to get a short walk in on my lunch break in work 3 times a week, only 1.5miles.
  • Denisegp37
    Denisegp37 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. I used to try to get in at least 60 minutes of cardio 6-7 days a week but since starting 30DS 5 days ago I have been a bit lazy with my extra cardio. I do feel good though. My plan is to do stationary bike/speed walks 6 days a week. I was doing mostly jogging before but an old hip injury has starting hurting. I also want to incoporate some yoga.