product from years ago

Options
Does anyone remember a meal replacement called LIMITS biscuits,
Did they go off the market or have they just got a new name ,
I used them back in the 80"s and I think they were around through to early 90's
Does any one know of a product that would be the same as these,
they came in a box / packet of about 8 biscuits and there were at least 6 or 8 varieties available i think.

:smile:

Replies

• JayneTraub
    JayneTraub Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I remember them from the 70's (my mother used to have them) - it was 2 with a glass of milk at the time! Sorry I haven't seen them for years - I think I saw them in a chemist in the UK sometime in the late 90's. Try googling them :)
  • JayneTraub
    JayneTraub Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This was all I could find ...http://www.livestrong.com/article/348881-cookie-diet-for-weight-loss/
    I think drinks have replaced them pretty much!
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    I had a look at the web address you posted thanks, your probably right that drinks / shakes and bars have replaced them. its a pity though they were nice and I did lose my post baby weight on them back in the day, I get all nostalgic sometimes LOL
  • annie7hudds
    annie7hudds Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I kind of remember something like that.

also some chocolates- little individual cubes.. ? They were supposed to be weight loss product - but this wasback in the early 80s I think - I wasn't that bothered about dieting then.. sigh...
  • geecee77
    geecee77 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I remember limits too they were lovely. Mmm two mint ones with a glass of milk :) Think I had more willpower back then though x
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    mmm not fair .. :angry: . it was a good product it seemed to just dissapear off the shelves never to be seen again, thats happened so often with products that ive liked , not only diet products but all sorts of stuff I have seen quite a number of really good things just vanish without warning, like a shampoo I loved called Finnesse ....poooooooof vanished without a trace :sad: