New to the site

Options
Hi to all. I'm a 42 y/o mother of 6. 3 biological, 3 adopted. All between the ages of 11 & 22. I am currently a stay at home mom. I worked outside the home for 12 years and steadily put on over a hundred pounds. I'm under 5feet so that sure doesn't help. Every pound shows. My step brother and his wife told me about this site when I started working out again at Durves. SO far I"m loving it.

Replies

• dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Congrats on joining!:drinker: Its fantastic!:flowerforyou:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Hi to all. I'm a 42 y/o mother of 6. 3 biological, 3 adopted. All between the ages of 11 & 22. I am currently a stay at home mom. I worked outside the home for 12 years and steadily put on over a hundred pounds. I'm under 5feet so that sure doesn't help. Every pound shows. My step brother and his wife told me about this site when I started working out again at Durves. SO far I"m loving it.

Welcome to the site!! Good luck in your fitness journey...:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Doralee5
    Doralee5 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I needed to look at this today. I haven't been online since Thursday but have been keeping track mentally. When I put in yesterday's and todays foods I almost cried. But it really made me take notice of what I'm eating that I shouldn't be and where I'm using the most calories in a bad way! Tomorrow I'll start again!!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Welcome. :flowerforyou: