Any 5ft girls want to help spur each other on?

Options
Hey I am 5ft and 125lbs. Goal weight is 115lbs.

I am keeping to 1200 calories, rarely eating back my exercise calories and exercising by walking everywhere, swimming, gym and yoga.

Anyone else with a similiar height and goal?

Replies

• jojagg
    Options
    Hey ive quite a bit more to go than yourself and im just under 5ft...I have lost 10lbs so far this year with slimming world but just joined here and
    I have 30lbs to lose...good luck!
    17734305.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • mennie1980
    mennie1980 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am just under 5ft too. What is your goal weight. Good Luck
  • milli1389
    Options
    Hi there, yep very much a similar story here!
  • jojagg
    Options
    My goal weight is 8st 7lbs...seems a way off but the time is going to pass anyway so may as well be losing weight too! Its my 40th in May and I want to be well on my way to goal by then, 16 weeks away...fed up of avoiding photographs and I want to have some taken at my parties...!
    How about your goal weight?
  • th2much
    th2much Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" I have lost 8 lbs so far , my goal is 120 lbs or 2 lbs lighter but we will see once I get at 120 lbs.
  • haileerobyn
    Options
    Im 5'3 im about 105 i know thats not a lot but i have excess flab in places i'm trying to work off. Im trying to loose about 6-7 pounds then after i loose that gain muscle and definition!
  • twalker490
    Options
    Hey 5'4 trying to lose 40 lbs by April. Started working out 5 times a week just need more health foods to eat to fill my 2000 calorie di. I just recently started working back at subway trying to eat more fresh
  • nu2012
    nu2012 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5 ft and my goal weight is 110 lbs. Though my current weight is 10 lbs heavier than you.
    Is the 1200 calorie intake working for you?
  • Shell8ug
    Shell8ug Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and have been sitting around 150 for a couple years...my goal is 125lb and I have lost 8 in 1 month. 1200 calorie diet and am just starting an exercise routine, slowly, to strengthen thighs and weak knees.
  • Shell8ug
    Shell8ug Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    HaileeRobyn: Is it possible you are seeing yourself in the wrong light? You certainly must be far more beautiful than you are giving yourself credit for.
  • briannaleblanc
    Options
    Hi, I am 5`1 and weight 108lbs. I am only looking to loose 3 to 5lbs but I find it really hard. I worked all summer and lost 2. I am wondering what kind of exercise is going to burn the most calories for me.
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow shorties :)

I too am just under 5 feet tall and so far in my weight lose journey I have lost 46 pounds, with another 20 or so to go.
    I originally weighed in at 196.5, while that is very heavy for my height I did hold it very well - nobody would ever guess I was rounding 200 pounds.

2 years ago I decided to make a change and I have been slowly losing that weight with the help of the body bugg and recently the fitbit - I also started up running and I have signed up to run my first 1/2 marathon this May. I am hoping that with that training the last 20 pounds will come off and I then have to maintain that new weight.

Have a great day - feel free to friend me.

17148162.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • brunsda
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishment so far!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Im 5'3 im about 105 i know thats not a lot but i have excess flab in places i'm trying to work off. Im trying to loose about 6-7 pounds then after i loose that gain muscle and definition!

I am 5'3" and in the 108-111 lbs range. I think you would benefit from getting in strength training to start gaining muscle now. The muscle will be good for your metabolism and fat loss.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1, and weigh 125, I wanna get down to 110....=))
  • ren2506
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 5'0 and weigh 138lbs - I would like to get down to 114lbs, have been there before just been very slack and not exercising as much as I should - my clothes are getting toooo tight arrrh.
  • cortreinhardt
    cortreinhardt Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 :) 138pounds want to loose about 10-15 more
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much
  • mfranc
    mfranc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi....I'm 5'2 approximately 123lbs. My goal weight is 115. It seems like an achievable goal, but what stands in my way is "confidential eating". This is something I have been struggling with physically and psychologically. My confidential eating has caused me to forfeit gym time for eating time. I have to get this under control...right now it has control over me.
  • orchideous77
    Options
    Hey I'm just under 5 ft and looking to lose a few pounds but mostly to tone. I'd be interested in sharing ideas and motivating each other.