First day

Options
I just joined today and it will take a little getting used to counting calories but I know it will be beneficial in the end. I have lost weight on Weight Watchers but needed a change so I hope this will be the key
in helping me get past this crazy plateau I've been on for a while now.

Replies

• celeste15
    celeste15 Posts: 51
    Options
    I just joined today and it will take a little getting used to counting calories but I know it will be beneficial in the end. I have lost weight on Weight Watchers but needed a change so I hope this will be the key
    in helping me get past this crazy plateau I've been on for a while now.
  • kimdommerc
    Options
    welcome Celeste! I just joined two weeks ago and I love this site. Its so motivational and everyone is so supportive. I wish you luck in your journey to a healthier you. I believe in you:smile:
  • jnkreis
    jnkreis Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i too just joined a week or so ago, and thanks to the support, and all the helpful hints...i lost a pound! i know that it isn't much, but i hit a lull in my weight loss too, so this just jumped started again for me...good luck...you're going to love it!
  • carldawn1
    Options
    :happy: I just joined today, too, Celeste. Good luck on your journey. I feel great today and hope that you do, too!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome, I joined almost 2 weeks ago and have lost 3 lbs so far! This site is awesome, and there are lots of great people to talk to! Have fun and good luck! :drinker: