The difference ~50 lbs makes...

Options
mfjutras
mfjutras Posts: 26 Member
I was in my friend's wedding yesterday and looking back at some of the pictures I took I couldn't help but notice a huge difference from when I was in my brother's wedding 2 years ago. I'm super pumped after looking at this. I can't wait to add another panel that says 100 lbs off!

50lb.jpg

Replies

• cutie2b
    cutie2b Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I was in my friend's wedding yesterday and looking back at some of the pictures I took I couldn't help but notice a huge difference from when I was in my brother's wedding 2 years ago. I'm super pumped after looking at this. I can't wait to add another panel that says 100 lbs off!

50lb.jpg

You can definitely see a big difference! You look great!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!

Hint on posting your photos: Change the capital IMG to a lowercase img. :smile:
  • duetwithjosh
    Options
    Great work! :D
  • mfjutras
    Options
    Aha! Thanks :) I was trying to figure it out lol
  • DarthNox
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    wow...amazing! you are doing so awesome
  • PhoenixBlaise
    PhoenixBlaise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic! I'm in a wedding in November and I'm hoping to have quite a bit more off by then. Good for you!
  • super_star_27
    super_star_27 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    you're doing great! keep it up!
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    amazing job!!
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Keep up th good work.
  • Deinonychus
    Options
    You look great and so much younger. You look like you're about 19.
  • mfjutras
    Options
    lol! That's awesome :P I'm 26 right now but looking 19 is pretty sweet. Thanks hun ;)
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • You look beautiful. Well done.
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Great progress! Keep up the good work!
  • sglatte
    sglatte Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Absolutely big difference. Job well done!!
  • kuunsilta
    kuunsilta Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow, it really does make a big difference ^_^ Congrats !
  • kbw414
    kbw414 Posts: 194
    Options
    Wow! And you look younger and healthier too!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Amazing work, keep it up!! congrats
  • Theresamd
    Options

50lb.jpg
    \

Wow!! You can def. tell you have lost 50 lbs!! I know how you feel, this weekend we had my nephews 16th birthday party and all my fam was there,( alot of people I havent seen in months and months) anyways EVERYONE kept coming up to me and telling me how good I look and that I have lost alot of weight, it felt really good...especially when you are working soo hard and feel like there is still such a long way to go!! I started out about a year and a half ago at 298lbs and got down to 254 and then got pregnant!! I cried and cried!! lol anyways the baby is 3 months old now and I started my diet again 5 weeks ago...I was at 270lbs and now I'm down to 240! I know its still alot but its alot less then where I was!! Keep it up, you look great! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!