Bad Weekend but Back on Track

Options
I had a really bad weekend. I had a few drinks and blew my calories. Friday I worked out pretty hard so I only went over by about 45 calories. Yesterday was horrible. I seemed to be hungry all day. I did eat but I needed to go to the grocery store, which I did later, so I made poor choices. I had a fairly light dinner but (even though I kept telling myself it wasn't a good idea) I had a few more Miller Chills and went over on my calories by about 800!

Today is a new day and I will work out today which I normally do not do. Back to the good decision making and workout schedule.

I can do it!

210557.png

Replies

• strawberry25shortcake
    strawberry25shortcake Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I hear ya:grumble: I don't know what got into me last night, but I opened a bag of chips and sure enough finished it as well. I feel like crap today. But, like you said; today is a new day. I just completed my yoga X workout and will boil some eggs for breakfast. Have a great day and good luck:flowerforyou:
  • roxie17
    roxie17 Posts: 71
    Options
    The important thing is you acknowledge what you did. That is very important. Congrats on recognizing it and getting back on track. :flowerforyou:
  • momta2girls
    Options
    Honey, I'm right there with ya. My seven year old had her birthday party friday night. I overindulged on birthday cake. Then overindulged on Saturday because....oh well, I had overindulged on Friday. Just finished the Firm workout and today and I'm back to clean, healthy eating.
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    hi there, don't feel bad at all, we all do it from time to time. this weekend was my time also. I have just been eating like crazy, especially sweets. And we have birthday party today with hamburgers and hot dogs :laugh:
    we'll get back on track!
  • gunganie
    gunganie Posts: 5
    Options
    Oh my gosh can I feel you on that one. I had two different birthday parties (one on friday and one on saturday). Saturday not only did I eat poor choices of food, but I drank. I will exercise tonight and get back on track today. You can do it.. Just hang in there. :flowerforyou:
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it seem like sometimes the hardest part about this....or anything....is forgiving yourself when you stumble? Thank goodness we have this board where we can admit our mistakes, get support from our friends and move on. I cratered big time Thursday....1400 OVER!! No big deal, one slip up isn't going to wreck anything. Now, my upcoming weekend in Vegas....that might be another story! :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker:
  • creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support! It's nice to know that we aren't always alone. I also know that we work too hard to get where we are that sometimes we just have to give in here and there and realize we can't always be perfect.

210557.png