1st Week

Options
This is my first week ~ takes a lot of time to log what I've eaten, but it sure makes one think of what and how much we eat! I'm actually measuring or weighing everything, rather than "guestimating".

Replies

• littlelaurie
    Options
    This is my first week ~ takes a lot of time to log what I've eaten, but it sure makes one think of what and how much we eat! I'm actually measuring or weighing everything, rather than "guestimating".
  • littlelaurie
    Options
  • hazed175
    hazed175 Posts: 5
    Options
    You said that right!! I am only in the first week. Ok, so it's the second day..and I completely freaked out about figuring out what I can eat,, not having a scaled and not knowing how much it really was. Was I cheating on the calories?? and why do I run out of calories so darn quick?? and why am I still hungry? Man, one rice cake and I am DONE for the day!
    But, practice makes perfect. I think I am focusing so much on what I am eating it is making me hungry..knowing I can't have it. All is worth it in the end!
    Good luck!
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to you both. :flowerforyou:

The logging becomes easier as time goes by. One hint is to log your meals the day or evenin before when you have more time, doing that also helps me to stay on track because I know exactly what i am going to eat for breakfast and lunch. I never know what dinner is going to be until it is on the table.:smile:

Enjoy the site and good luck.
  • Lakshmi
    Lakshmi Posts: 15
    Options
    Great idea! Logging ahead of time. That also helps with meal planning and then i don't get into a last minute bind and binge. :flowerforyou: