I need friends! 50lb goal.

Options
My name is Sarah. I could really lose some friends on here too. I am on my third day of a 1200 calories diet. And I have 50lbs to lose. This morning I wanted to eat a chocolate coated donut and watch Sunday morning shows with my son. But instead I got up ate a tangelo and yogurt and got on the treadmill for an hour. All of my family thinks I'm crazy for worrying so much about my weight but I wanna be healthy and not cry when I try on jeans. I decided to start working on my weight when my grandmother that I haven't seen in 4 years didn't recognize me. I told her who I was and she said " boy you've gotten fat like your mother". I was skinny my whole life and 5 years ago quit smoking now I cat quit gaining weight and trying this and lots of exercise.

Replies

• teddypom
    Options
    Hi Sarah, good choice regarding the donut!! Would like to add you as a friend for support:)
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like. The more friends the more support you get. I started this in January, so I'm fairly new. I love all the support and information this site gives. Welcome!
  • deeva2266
    deeva2266 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request
  • aataunag
    aataunag Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal and just started on wed. Maybe we can help eachother out and share. :)
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Congrats on no longer smoking!! I'm looking to lose about 55 lbs overall. Feel free to add me. Good luck!