Cheese!!

Options
iRun4wine
iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
Tried Cabot's 75% reduced fat sharp cheddar tonight and :love: oh my goodness... it's awesome! I think I like it better than "normal" cheddar cheese. I grated it tonight and put it on fajitas and it was so, so good. One of my favorite high calorie foods is cheese, so I am thrilled that I discovered this. If you like cheese and haven't tried it, you're missing out :flowerforyou:

Replies

• CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I :heart: :heart: :heart: Cabot cheese! OMG it is so good! Glad you found it and like it!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    It's like I died and went to cheese heaven:heart:

Before discovering Cabot, I was using Kraft fat free cheddar but YUCK comparatively! :sick:

Now if only Cracker Barrel could come up with something that low calorie and tasty :laugh:
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    No kidding. I love Cracker Barrell too. I think it's great when we can find foods that are good for us and taste good too!!
  • lmdavis804
    lmdavis804 Posts: 81
    Options
    What is Cabots and where can I find it?
  • jess42
    jess42 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's has a Lite Sharp white cheddar that's also really good, but I love the Cabot's too.

Mmmm, cheese.

I also use goat cheese or reduced fat feta on a lot of things-- also incredibly tasty and not too damaging to the hips.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    What is Cabots and where can I find it?

I think Walmart carries Cabot. And maybe Wegman's too, although I think Wegman's is a PA, NY supermarket. Not sure if it's branched out...
  • lisam829
    lisam829 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I tried it and it was good but I still prefer the Cabots 50% reduced fat. I guess I just need that extra 25%!
  • tamawamara
    tamawamara Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I love Cabot cheese too. I LOVE cheese......I've tried the 50%. I'll have to try the 75%.....It is soo... great when we can find ways to keep the food we love and thoroughly enjoy them too! I don't feel deprived of anything. :smile:
  • amycakes812
    amycakes812 Posts: 441
    Options
    Cabot has a 50% RF Jalepeno cheese that is amazing!