I'm back again...

So, I am back again. I keep giving up because I don't see results! I'm getting depressed again. I've become very confused by all the info that's out there. So, how do you keep yourselves motivated?

Also, in looking at the success stories message board, I saw a lot of "30 Day Shred". What is that? Help guys I really need some support. I cannot afford weight watchers and don't like the idea of counting points, etc.

Replies

• Hi there! How much are you planning on losing?

I've started on Herbalife again after losing about 20kg on it before. This time I've lost about 5kg so far. Have you ever tried it? Have a look at my food diary and you'll see what I eat daily on this plan. I've had trouble in the past with mixing and matching certain foods at certain meals etc so have found this plan works really well for me no worrying what to eat and when. Plus getting the proper level of nutrients is very important.

What type of exercises are you into?

Liss
  • groovyreba
    groovyreba Posts: 72 Member
    I enjoy walking with my ipod but I have been so unmotivated lately...
  • janehen12
    janehen12 Posts: 162 Member
    I'm starting to realise that this isn't gonna be that easy. Sure some people are losing weight incredibly quickly, but they're more likely to put it back.
    We'll make mistakes, but thats okay as long as we learn :)

Add me if you want :)