5'4 trying to get to 125lbs

Options
Hi anyone trying to get to under 125lbs? I've 14lbs to lose and would love support!

Replies

• MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height and trying to get to 120lbs ish! Currently 128lbs! Add me if you like!
  • Leo_Joy_HG
    Leo_Joy_HG Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP!

I'm 5'4" and have recently gone from 133 to 124.1lbs, i want to get to 118lbs (my ticker is wrong), i'm happy to give support.
    Good luck x .
  • holliemccabe
    Options
    hi thnx for the add im 5'4 wanting to be under 120 id be so happy :) i NEED to be comfertable with my body by summer! i stayed inside all last year because i had such low self esteem, i cant live like that especially with my 2 year old :(
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'4" and fluctuating between 137-140. I'm trying to get to ~125 but it's been very difficult to lose anything at all for the past two months.
  • VivianLott
    Options
    I would love to join you guys! I'm 5'2", 130-133 lbs, age 49 and a runner. Goal is to get between 117-123 lbs by the end of May. Most importantly is to keep the weight off this time. Maybe with everyones help we can do this together!

By the way, in my profile picture I weight about 120! I felt GREAT!
  • PinkTreacle
    PinkTreacle Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'3 and looking to get to 129lbs so 15lbs to lose then hopefully lose a couple more :)
    I'm 30 live in the uk wit a 15month little girl.
    Add me if ya like, it would be good to compare excercise & food diaries as I've just started this a week ago x
  • michellezan
    Options
    Hey I'm 5'1' and hoping to get around 115. I'm currently 123 so I'm not too far off now. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • cpbunch
    Options
    Hi all. I'm a little shorter at 5'1 and currently weigh 173. I had surgery in August and I'm really battling to lose the weight gained. Would love any support and tips on meal ideas. If I have a set list of food ready on hand to eat at each mealtime I know I can succeed. It's when I don't have a clue that i start eating snacks.

Thanks!
    Michele
  • 76wendyful
    Options
    I am 5'4" and want to get to 125 but I am about 55 pounds away from that right now. Good luck with your goal!
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and have been trying to get to 120 for some time now. I just can't quite seem to lose those last 5-8 lbs and just keep fluctuating around 126-128. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • ldickie91
    Options
    Yup I'm 5'4, currently 136lbs and would love to be 120-125lbs! Fairly new to the site as well so just trying to get into the swing of things!
  • acs4162
    acs4162 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Same here! But I will be happy just to get back to 130. I had 2 kids 11 months apart and put on a ton of weight (i was 127 before I had kids and got up to 167!) I've been in the 140's for the last year and I'm just sick of it and ready to get back to the weight my height and frame should be. Please feel free to add me!
  • mskari77
    mskari77 Posts: 142
    Options
    Hiya! I am 5'4", my goal weight is around 120....I've lost 20#, 45# to go! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • anne018
    anne018 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, im 5 foot 5 and i currently weight 177, im trying to get down to 135 and im planning to lose more weight once i get to my goal weight. I would love to help you all through your journey :) Ill friend you
  • Spamee
    Spamee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Im 5'3" currently 135..Aiming for 120
  • newday332
    newday332 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi Michele,

We seem to have very similar stats so maybe u can add me so we an motivate eah other. I am decent with food ideas.

Newday332
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and trying to get to the low 120s, but 125 is my first goal...currently 132. Feel free to add me!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    5'5
    SW:176
    CW:139
    Goal weight....whatever makes me toned! and gut not sticking out when I'm sitting down :)
    Feel free to add me!
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and aiming for 115. You are welcome to friend me! My diary is open. I am very honest, and log everything, unless I have a crazy night out and there are too many calories to log. Best of luck!
  • danicamper
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and am aiming for 125 as well :-). Maybe we should start a group!