150+ to lose?

Options
I'm 24 and have about 200 pounds I am wanting to lose. Anyone in the same boat as me?? If so, let's add each other and be accountability partners!

f0zz4o.png

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Well, I have about 100+ to go so feel free to add me.

Also, just like your sign says, i'm a true believer in just getting up and doing it. Dont matter how you do it, just do it!
  • iwannablean
    iwannablean Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    !63.3 pounds and 5 feet 2' :( I shall add you.. I need all the motivation and advice I can get and would love to help out anyone anyway I can.. Best luck!
  • dancalkins
    dancalkins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've got 145 left to lose to my goal of 220. But I am just trying to get to 250 right now. I will be adding you! Others can feel free to add me if they would like. :)
  • PuliGT
    PuliGT Posts: 10
    Options
    I just got below the "150# to lose" mark this week (Though that is to my current goal of 150 which is in the high range of my height's healthy range). Feels so far away.
  • goodmans90
    goodmans90 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am 42, when I started I wanted to lose over 200, I have lost total 70, I started a diet before I knew about this great site. Add me if you wish. Good Luck
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I want to lose between 100 and 150 - almost 40 lbs down :)
  • mathsgirl
    Options
    Same boat as you...I have about 200lbs to lose. Need to get it right this time. Please feel free to add me, any of you. I don't have many mfp friends and could do with the support x
  • kkester63
    Options
    I'm 48, down 53 pounds but another 230 to go so I'm in there with you. Friend me and we can ride the scale down to our goals.
  • yoouperh
    yoouperh Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and have 106 lbs to lose, I could use more motiviation too...I'll add you! Add me pals...:)
  • msespresso
    msespresso Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    There's a group of us with 100+ to lose, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's already a group for 150+ :) But you should come check us out: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/3339-100-pounds-with-no-surgery
  • theonenonlykris
    Options
    I have 150 to lose as well, but we are already friends hehe I need to get back on track and losing more than 0.8 lbs a week. I did so good in the beginning, got sick and slacked off for a week in eating habits. I am doing 30 DS and cardio as much as I can.