Best Gym Bags

Options
For those with morning workouts who shower at the gym before going to work - What gym bag would you recommend. My bag is not the right fit and I know it.

Looking for a bag that
*Boots will fit in & gym sneaks
*Keep girl products organized (as well as blow dryer and straightner)
*Separate compartment for sweaty gym clothes or swimsuit or wet towels

I just want to be organized! Any recommendations?

Replies

• freckles88
    freckles88 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid I can't help but I am looking for the same thing so I'll be interested if anyone comments! xx
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I don't know about all that.. Most gym bags just have one big compartment and then maybe a few on the side.

I use a Vera Bradley Vera Tote... Huge inside compartment.. Holds my shoes, clothes.. prob. could fit boots in there. Lots of pockets to hold things on the inside... Plus a zip pocket in the back and a little pocket in the front to hold my wallet with a clip for my keys.

Also like that it is machine washable.. so if it ever gets dirty, I can wash it easily.
  • japruzze
    japruzze Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I use an over sized gym bag and an LlL Bean personal organizer. Depending on what I'm wearing to work the organizer will fit in the gym bag, sometimes not.
  • iminaquagmire
    iminaquagmire Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Check out 511tactical.com. Some of them are pricey but its totally worth it for the quality IMO. They are really meant for firefighters, police, military, and other tactical professions, but you can find a fitting bag for most anything you want to do. Unless you want a real feminine one, they have my vote.