First areas of weightloss

Options
Hi, just wondering if any of you noticed a particular area on you body that was slimming down first?

I know that you can't spot reduce one area.

For me it's my back, its always the first place i notice getting slimmer.

Replies

• ATK57
    ATK57 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    My arms and neck. Too bad that love handles and chest fat is so stubborn...
  • HoosierMomma1
    HoosierMomma1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My butt! Wish it were my tummy but I'll take what I can get
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    my face&neck, tummy and butt. My arms and legs are starting to show some muscle definition and I can actually not only see the muscles in my upper arms, but I can feel them too. I still have a long way to go though--a long way!
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    For me it was my butt, I lost two inches before my waist budged. Since that first big measurement, its kind of been even over my body, I've lost a quarter to half inch here and there, waist, thighs and chest. Gained half an inch in my arms from weight lifting. Pretty happy so far, that's 18 lbs down from my heaviest.
  • QueenBea23
    QueenBea23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My thighs
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    The first time I lost weight was through a lot of toning exercises which meant all the weight seemed to come off my stomach quickly, and I dropped a dress size in 43 days. I then stopped doing those exercises and made walking my only exercise, and gained some weight back. When I realised walking seemed to be my problem, I started adding more variety back in. Now, I'm finding I seem to be losing it all over at a fairly similar rate, but the place I REALLY notice it is my fingers. They've started to look the slightest bit slender, with definition at the joints, and my engagement ring keeps slipping off so will need to be resized soon - I've lost it in the sink and shower a few times, have to be careful when I wash my hands.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    My face, waist, and back of my neck (I was starting to wonder about Cushings for a while because of that area). I know the waist because I've had to tighten things and measured after playing with the extra looseness in my previously fitted tank tops; 3.5" gone in 6 weeks. The rest are visible changes.
  • super_star_27
    super_star_27 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    for me it was my stomach... i just wish my thighs would budge :(
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I start at the waist-line and face. Wish I could lose more evenly all over!
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I just say good bye to my boobs

:(
  • OneSchrutebuck
    Options
    Face and stomach/back. I can lose 30 lbs and my arm/thigh size doesn't budge...sigh
  • madisons_mummy
    madisons_mummy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    for me it was my stomach... i just wish my thighs would budge :(

Ditto!!! My stomach, I want my thighs to go down so bad (and butt and hips but mostly thighs)
  • ATK57
    ATK57 Posts: 302 Member
    Options

I wish that happened to my moobs...
  • MistyboBisty
    Options
    Me too...and that;s the first thing friends noticed too. Not "Wow, you've lost weight!" But "OMG! Your boobs shrunk!" :P
  • Julesh964
    Julesh964 Posts: 51 Member
    Options

You're not alone on that one...I see it in my face too..x
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    the general rule is the last place you gain is the first you lose. the first place you notice weight gain will be the last place you lose. your body is genetically predisposed to place extra fat in certain places and that's different for everyone.

for me the first place i lose is abs the last place will probably be inner thighs and breasts.
  • opal24
    opal24 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    For me, it's all downhill. Face, neck, shoulders, boobs, under boobs......... am waiting with interest to see what next!
  • ashley67203
    Options
    My knees. I know that's weird.